|Why should you use Twitter List Manager?
- Free & Reliable:
- Twitter List Manager is a free service.
- Compatible with all other Twitter applications and social media tools.
- Changes you make are immediately synchronized to Twitter.
- Practical overviews:
- See all your lists and their members on one page.
- See the users you are following, but who are not yet in a list.
- See the users are following you, but who are not yet in a list.
- Advanced filters:
- "Show all users with mutual following (they follow me, and I follow them)."
- "Show all users who are in my "marketing" list who have been tweeting today."
- "Show all users in my private lists who have been inactive for more than a year."
- Easy user-list management:
- Add a user to any list with one click.
- Remove a user from a list with one click.
- List options:
- Create or Delete lists.
- Set the list visibility to Private or Public.
- We listen to you:
- We respect your privacy:
- This site will not automatically tweet from your account.
- Your Twitter data is removed from the server when you logout. (However we do keep metadata for audit and usability purposes, e.g. your user name, when you logged in, and the number of list modifications you did.)
- When you use Twitter List Manager it will show up in your Twitter list of apps (https://twitter.com/settings/applications); you can always revoke access.